Great Truths that Little Children have Learned:
1. You can’t trust dogs to watch your food…
2. Never ask your 3 year old brother to hold a tomato.
3. Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
4. You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
Great Truths that Adults have Learned:
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2. Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.
3. Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
4. Wrinkles don’t hurt.
Great Truths About Growing Old:
1. Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get!
2. Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician.
3. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional..
4. When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
5. It’s frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6. You use to believe in Santa Claus, now you just look like him.